Thursday, February 16, 2012

Cut Paper Paste

I thought it would nice to send you guys on over to my new blog while I get it ready.  It is still a work in progress, but I think it looks decent enough right now for you guys to take a peak.  I know I said I wouldn't share it with you all for another six months, but who likes waiting?

Just so you know I really won't have everything ready (i.e. - my shop, new artwork) until late June/ early July.  I have an upcoming move and a new place to get settled into, but after all of that chaos things should be good to go!

So, why the change you ask?

Well, I have always wanted my own domain name and for awhile there (at least in my Google searches) there was another "Lovely Paper Blog." I found it a bit irritating that someone else would name their blog the same as mine, but that was big-headed of me.  Anyway, it feels so nice to start fresh, especially when you're trying to get your act together.

Cut Paper Paste is my hope of making my dreams a reality.  I hope you will continue to follow me there.

Once I have made the move permanent, I will be deleting this blog.

Thank you so much!

1 comment:

  1. let me tell you how annoyed i was when i found out someone else had already used seehearsay.com!! but i guess my blog name has already stuck with me for a while and i can't be bothered to change it, or at least not at this stage anyway. going to take a peek at your new home now :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello :) Thank you for leaving me a message! I'll do my best to respond quickly, but please be patient with me. Have a great day!